Job Opportunities at Knight's Automotive
We are an extremely busy expanding repair facility. We need a good, honest, hard-working person to join our team as a Service Advisor! Good pay, bonuses, and room for growth. If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the application form on this page and attach your resume.
The primary purpose of a service advisor is SALES!
Communication – Written and verbal
Good with technology and can pick up new software quickly
Handle customer phone inquiries in a friendly and professional manner so that the customer brings their vehicle to the shop.
- Greets customers
- Addresses the customer’s concerns
- Listens to, understands, and acknowledges customers and their concerns.
- Performs a visual inspection of the vehicle to completely understand the customer’s concerns
- Clearly communicate in writing the customer’s concerns and their observations via the pre-service inspection form and road-test if done to the technicians so the technicians can formulate a plan of action to completely address the problems with the vehicle.
- Sells the initial service needed based on the customer's concerns
- Sees that the technician performs a complete courtesy inspection of the vehicle.
- Advise the customer as to the correct course of action to resolve the vehicles issues, gain agreement from the customer that this is the correct path to take, and sell the needed repair or services profitably to the satisfaction of the shop, with the result being a satisfied customer who returns and tells their friends.
- Orders and receives parts according to shop policy.
- Sees that the shop's workflow system is followed by all concerned.
- Does final QC on the vehicle or sees that it is done.
- When the work is completed, goes over the repair with the customer and any warranties.
- Schedules their next service or any undone recommended repairs.
- Explains the referral program to customers.
- Does follow up calls to customers
- Sends "Thank You" cards to new customers
- If there isn't enough work coming in the Service Advisor gets very busy contacting customers by phone, text and/or email to get vehicles into the shop.